October 13th: Sign Ups Begin October 28th: Sign Ups End October 30th Assignments Go Out December 3rd:Fanworks Due, or Deadline for Extensions December 5th: Pinch-Hits go out December 14th: Extensions Due December 17th: Anonymous Fanworks Posting Begins January 7th: Reveals & Master List Posted
1. All ratings are encouraged, just be sure to have proper warnings
2. All fics have to be a minimum of 1,000 words. There is no maximum words count. Fanmixes must be at least 8 songs with download links, and front and back coverart. Fanart should be either 2 wallpapers, a personalized poster for a fic the recipient has written, a piece of hand-drawn or painted art, 10 or more icons or a combination of the above. You may combine art with fic, and if so the fic should be at least 500 words with an accompanying piece of art.
3. All submissions must have Kris and Adam as the main characters/focus. No Kris-only or Adam-only submissions will be accepted.
4. All submission must be betaed. If you do not have a beta feel free to ask for one at kradam_ai.
5. All fics will be posted by the mods. Do not post your story/art anywhere else before the reveals. After the reveal/masterpost is up you are free to crosspost your story/art wherever you like. Do not reveal your recipient to anyone. Also, to prevent people from linking a story to a specific authors, stories can't be part of a previously posted series.
6. Assignments will be done according to the requests that are submitted. You will not be able to pick the recipient. We will ensure to match people with kinks they are willing to write.
7. Send your finished fic to the mods at email@example.com. Subject should be as follow:
Submission: Title (recipient's name)
The heading information must have the following formation:
More information will be given closer to the due date.
8. Any work that doesn't meet quality or rating standards will be sent back for revisions. In addition, the submission MUST meet the recipient's request. While the artists/writers will not be bound by the scenarios, creating something that doesn't reflect the recipient's pairings/kinks will not be accepted.
10. A Christmas/Jewish/other awesome holiday theme is not necessary unless the recipient asks for it.
11. This is a exchange fest, which means you must produce a fic or art piece for someone else. If you withdraw someone will risk not having their gift. So please, think carefully before signing up. If you discover after signing up that you can't finish the gift in time, contact the moderators as soon as possible. Extensions will be given on a case by case basis, and only if requested prior to the pinch-hit post.
12. If you have any questions about your assignment or the rules, please emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. If you have any questions for your recipient, please emails us at email@example.com and we will forward them for you as to protect anonymity.
14. You are not obligated to write ALL pairings, kinks or scenarios. Pick whatever you are comfortable with. The only requirement is that the pairing is one requested and that none of the squicks be included, and that the fic focuses on Kris and Adam.